Thank You...

In these days of natural disasters and disconcert amongst people when one has to write a note of thanks or appreciation for anything it doesn't come easy. The past year has not been the smoothest... or the easiest as well. Good things have been few and far between. Still... I am thankful for the little things that has brought a smile to my lips.

I am thankful for all the love and blessings of all those people who stood by me when I thought I couldn't take it anymore.
I am thankful for the friends I have who silently walked with me and helped me through all crisis.
I am thankful for the beautiful daughter that I have who has given me more reason to be proud of her than not.
I am thankful for that friend who messages me diligently every 4 to 5 days and asks "Jinda?" Even if I am too busy to respond.
I am thankful for the rabbits who always make me smile...
When I wake up every morning and open my curtains and watch the morning sun swoop in to say hello... I am thankful for another healthy day.
When I sit around and work in my favorite cafe without a care in the world... I thank my life... and my family for accepting me with all my whims and fancies.

We live in a world of uncertainties... We will never know who we will be meeting for the last time ever... I am happy and thankful for the life and love and the people I have in it.

I am thankful to the fact that no negative soul can drain me out. I have enough love in me to be able to fill their life... enough sunshine still in me to be able to bring light to another life. Enough laughter to even make the grumpiest soul smile once.

There are days when I forget all that... then something beautiful happens and I am back to being a sunshine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Crazy Me

A note of apprecitation

What not to ask an IAF wife